The National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors (NAIFA) has been a trusted resource for consumers for over 125 years. Its members are licensed professionals who work with clients to identify financial needs and provide products and services to secure their future. Life insurance, annuities, employee benefits, investments, business continuation, estate planning—these are just some of the solutions our members offer.
The members of NAIFA can help you with your insurance and financial needs. Explore what we do to protect America’s future, and click here to find an advisor near you.
- Most Americans don’t have a budget or a savings plan.
- About half of all households age 55 and older have no retirement savings, and 29 percent have neither savings nor a pension benefit.
- The cost of raising a child from birth to age 17 is $233,610, and that doesn’t include the cost of college.
- Student loan debt now exceeds $1.4 trillion, with two in five borrowers likely to default within five years.
- Nearly a third of all households have no life insurance, and 48 percent of households have an average life insurance coverage gap of $200,000.
- A 65-year-old couple retiring today needs $260,000 to pay for future health-care costs. Long-term care insurance could add an additional $130,000.